Macroeconomics Beyond the NAIRU
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2015. "Wage-led Versus Profit-led Demand Regimes: The Long and Short of It," Working Papers 2015-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Dosi, G. & Pereira, M.C. & Roventini, A. & Virgillito, M.E., 2017.
"When more flexibility yields more fragility: The microfoundations of Keynesian aggregate unemployment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, pages 162-186.
- G; Dosi & M.C. Pereira & A. Roventini & M.E. Virgillito, 2016. "When more flexiility yields more fragility : the microfoundations of keynesian aggregate unemployment," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "When more Flexibility Yields more Fragility: the Microfoundations of Keynesian Aggregate Unemployment," LEM Papers Series 2016/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "When more flexibility yields more fragility : the microfoundations of keynesian aggregate unemployment," Sciences Po publications 2016-07, Sciences Po.
- Bassi, Federico & Lang, Dany, 2016.
"Investment hysteresis and potential output: A post-Keynesian–Kaleckian agent-based approach,"
Elsevier, pages 35-49.
- Federico Bassi & Dany Lang, 2016. "Investment hysteresis and potential output: a post-Keynesian-Kaleckian agent-based approach," Post-Print hal-01406441, HAL.
- Dany Lang & Bassi Federico, 2016. "Investment hysteresis and potential output: a post-Keynesian-Kaleckian agent-based approach," Post-Print halshs-01319608, HAL.
- Orsola Costantini, 2015. "The Cyclically Adjusted Budget: History and Exegesis of a Fateful Estimate," Working Papers Series 24, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2016. "Wage-led versus profit-led demand regimes: the long and the short of it," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 373-390, October.
- David Kiefer & Codrina Rada, 2015.
"Profit maximising goes global: the race to the bottom,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1333-1350.
- David Kiefer & Codrina Rada, 2013. "Profit maximizing goes global: the race to the bottom," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2013_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2014. "Income Distribution and Economic Growth in a Multi-Sectoral Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-14-011, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Servaas Storm & C.W.M. Naastepad, "undated". "Crisis and Recovery in the German Economy: The Real Lessons," Working Papers Series 10, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Storm, Servaas & Naastepad, C.W.M., 2015. "Crisis and recovery in the German economy: The real lessons," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 11-24.
- Storm, Servaas. & Naastepad, C.W.M., 2012. "Wage-led or profit-led supply : wages, productivity and investment," ILO Working Papers 994709303402676, International Labour Organization.
- Caiani, Alessandro & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2016. "Does Inequality Hamper Innovation and Growth?," MPRA Paper 71864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasquale Tridico & Riccardo Pariboni, 2016. "Inequality, financialisation and economic decline," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0211, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Shinya Fujita, 2015. "Demand and Income Distribution in a Two-Country Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-14-017, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Guschanski, Alexander & Onaran, Özlem, 2017. "The political economy of income distribution: industry level evidence from 14 OECD countries," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 17518, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Servaas Storm & C.W.M. Naastepad, 2015. "NAIRU economics and the Eurozone crisis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 843-877, November.
- Caiani, Alessandro & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2017. "Are higher wages good for business? An assessment under alternative innovation and investment scenarios," MPRA Paper 80439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hinnerich, Björn Tyrefors & Vlachos, Jonas, 2017.
"The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement. Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations,"
Elsevier, pages 1-14.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Björn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2016. "The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement - Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations," Working Paper Series 2016:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2016. "Building a path of equality to economic progress and macroeconomic stability - the economic theory of the Swedish model," Research Papers in Economics 2016:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Björn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2016. "The Impact of Upper-Secondary Voucher School Attendance on Student Achievement: Swedish Evidence using External and Internal Evaluations," Working Paper Series 1127, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments," IPE Working Papers 75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s - main developments," FMM Working Paper 01-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hup:pbooks:9780674062276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kornbluh). General contact details of provider: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .