The Great Persuasion: Reinventing Free Markets since the Depression
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger E. Backhouse, 2013. "Responding to economic crisis: macroeconomic revolutions in the 1930s and 1970s," Chapters,in: Before and Beyond the Global Economic Crisis, chapter 2, pages 38-54 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Mitch, 2016. "A Year of Transition: Faculty Recruiting at Chicago in 1946," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(6), pages 1714-1734.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "The Social Provisioning Process and Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 72384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Daniel Hammond, 2013. "The Uniqueness of Milton Friedman," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 10(2), pages 184-188, May.
- Vlad Tarko, 2017. "Neoliberalism and Regulatory Capitalism: Understanding the "Freer Markets More Rules" Puzzle," Working Paper Series 2017-02, Dickinson College, Department of Economics.
- Leonidas Montes & Bruce Caldwell, 2014. "Friedrich Hayek and his Visitis to Chile," Working Papers wp_036, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Bruce Caldwell & Leonidas Montes, 2015. "Friedrich Hayek and his visits to Chile," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 261-309, September.
- Todorova, Zdravka, 2014. "From Monetary Theory of Production to Culture-Nature Life Process:Feminist-Institutional Elaborations of Social Provisioning," MPRA Paper 54681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolev Stefan, 2015. "Two interactive masterminds: Hayek′s fluctuating fascination for John Stuart Mill′s system of thought," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 387-396, January.
- Ben Fine & Alfredo Saad-Filho & Kate Bayliss & Mary Robertson, 2016. "Thirteen Things You Need to Know about Neoliberalism," Working papers wpaper155, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2017. "The general theory at 80: reflections on the history and enduring relevance of Keynes? economics," FMM Working Paper 07-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kolev Stefan, 2015. "The economist as public intellectual: an endangered species?: Walter Lippmann′s unique public impact as an impulse for today′s economics," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 396-406, January.
- Caldwell, Bruce & Montes, Leonidas, 2015. "Friedrich Hayek and his visits to Chile," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63318, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsMilton Friedman; Friedrich Hayek; Frank Knight; Mont Pelerin Society; Mont Pèlerin Society; Chicago School; Morality in Economics; Morality vs Economics; Role of Economy in Society; Neoliberalism; Liberalism;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hup:pbooks:9780674058132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kornbluh). General contact details of provider: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .