Capitalism from Below: Markets and Institutional Change in China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Yipeng & Almor, Tamar, 2016. "How culture influences the way entrepreneurs deal with uncertainty in inter-organizational relationships: The case of returnee versus local entrepreneurs in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 4-14.
- Andersson, Fredrik N.G. & Edgerton, David L. & Opper, Sonja, 2013.
"A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 239-251.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Edgerton, David & Opper, Sonja, 2011. "A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China," Working Papers 2011:23, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Katarzyna Burzynska & Olle Berggren, 2015.
"The Impact of Social Beliefs on Microfinance Performance,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 1074-1097.
- Andersson, Fredrik N.G. & Burzynska, Katarzyna & Opper, Sonja, 2014. "Lending for Growth? A Granger Causality Analysis of China's Finance-Growth Nexus," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2014/6, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies, Lund University.
- Wilson, Ross, 2016. "Does Governance Cause Growth? Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 138-151.
- Enying Zheng & Simon Deakin, 2016. "State and Knowledge Production: Industrial Relations Scholarship under Chinese Capitalism," Working Papers wp480, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Fabinyi & Neng Liu, 2016. "The Social Context of the Chinese Food System: An Ethnographic Study of the Beijing Seafood Market," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Katarzyna A. Nawrot, 2014. "Capabilities of leapfrogging and catching up of a developing country – policy implications from theory and practice," International Economics Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 3(4), pages 117-124, December.
- Holm, Håkan J. & Opper, Sonja & Nee, Victor, 2013. "Entrepeneurs under Uncertainty: an Economic Experiment in China," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/1, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies, Lund University.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:244:d:65176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Usman Khalid, 2016. "Catch-up in Institutional Quality: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Papers 2016-04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Zhou, Wubiao, 2017. "Institutional environment, public-private hybrid forms, and entrepreneurial reinvestment in a transition economy," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 197-214.
- Taube, Markus, 2014. "Grundzüge der wirtschaftlichen Entwicklung und ihre ordnungspolitischen Leitbilder in der VR China seit 1949," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 96/2014, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Korsnes, Marius, 2016. "Ambition and ambiguity: Expectations and imaginaries developing offshore wind in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, pages 50-58.
- Holm, Håkan J. & Nee, Victor & Opper, Sonja, 2016. "Strategic Decisions: Behavioral Differences Between CEOs and Others," Working Papers 2016:35, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Barbara Krug & Alexander Libman, 2015. "Commitment to local autonomy in non-democracies: Russia and China compared," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, pages 221-245.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2015.
"The Internationalization of the RMB, Capital Market Openness, and Financial Reforms in China,"
NBER Working Papers
20943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Tao, Kunyu, 2015. "Financial market reform – A new driver for China’s economic growth?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:3:p:456-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- Howell, Anthony, 2016.
"Firm R&D, innovation and easing financial constraints in China: Does corporate tax reform matter?,"
Elsevier, pages 1996-2007.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Crosetto, Paolo & Meub, Lukas & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: Experimental evidence," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 227, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Julia Brüggemann & Paolo Crosetto & Lukas Meub & Kilian Bizer, 2016. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation. Experimental evidence," Post-Print hal-01359146, HAL.
- Brueggemann, J. & Crosetto, P. & Meub, L. & Bizer, K., 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2015-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Nee, Victor & Opper, Sonja & Holm, Hakan J., 2014. "Social Exchange and Generalized Trust in China," Working Papers 2014:30, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Kyae Lim Kwon & Robert J. Hanlon, 2016. "A comparative review for understanding elite interest and climate change policy in China," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 1177-1193.
- Holm, Håkan J. & Opper, Sonja & Nee, Victor, 2012. "Entrepreneurs under Uncertainty: An Economic Experiment," Working Papers 2012:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Wilson, Ross, 2015. "Does Governance Cause Growth? Evidence from China," Working Papers 2015:14, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Fredrik N. G. Andersson & Katarzyna Burzynska & Sonja Opper, 2016.
"Lending for growth? A Granger causality analysis of China’s finance–growth nexus,"
Springer, pages 897-920.
- Brissimis, Sophocles & Migiakis, Petros, 2010. "Inflation persistence and the rationality of inflation expectations," MPRA Paper 29052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Petros M. Migiakis, 2013. "Inflation persistence and the rationality of inflation expectations," Working Papers 151, Bank of Greece.
- Piergiuseppe Fortunato, 2015. "Democratic Government and Development: A Survey," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 32(2), pages 153-177, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hup:pbooks:9780674050204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kornbluh). General contact details of provider: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.