Constitution and Finance of English, Scottish and Irish Joint-Stock Companies to 1720
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana Pargendler & Henry Hansmann, 2013. "A new view of shareholder voting in the nineteenth century: evidence from Brazil, England and France," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(4), pages 585-600, June.
- Eric Hilt, 2014.
"History of American Corporate Governance: Law, Institutions, and Politics,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Eric Hilt, 2014. "History of American Corporate Governance: Law, Institutions, and Politics," NBER Working Papers 20356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yang Hu & Les Oxley, 2017. "Exuberance in Historical Stock Prices during the Mississippi and South Seas Bubble Episodes," Working Papers in Economics 17/08, University of Waikato.
- Ahmad Ahmadpour & Mahmoud yahyazadefar & Babak Garmroudi, 2006. "The Influence of Agency Costs on Dividend Policy in an Emerging Market: “Evidence from the Tehran Stock Exchange”," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 11(1), pages 59-80, winter.
- Nuala Zahedieh, 2010. "Regulation, rent-seeking, and the Glorious Revolution in the English Atlantic economy," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(4), pages 865-890, November.
- Gary S. Shea, 2007. "Financial market analysis can go mad (in the search for irrational behaviour during the South Sea Bubble) -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 60(4), pages 742-765, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:scott1912b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .