A Treatise on Political Economy; or the Production, Distribution, and Consumption of Wealth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gross, Charles, 1890. "The Gild Merchant," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 2, number gross1890b, December.
- Gross, Charles, 1890. "The Gild Merchant," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 1, number gross1890a, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2011. "The Economics of Destructive Power," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2008.
"Free Banking, the Real-Balance Effect, and Walras´ Law,"
8765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2008. "Free Banking, the Real-Balance Effect, and Walras´ Law," MPRA Paper 17294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfaro, Laura & Charlton, Andrew, 2006.
"International financial integration and entrepreneurship,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19796, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton, 2006. "International Financial Integration and Entrepreneurship," CEP Discussion Papers dp0755, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in Pakistan," Microeconomics Working Papers 22190, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Brauer1, Jurgen & Haywood, Robert, 2010. "Non-state Sovereign Entrepreneurs and Non-territorial Sovereign Organizations," WIDER Working Paper Series 009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:say1880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .