The High Price of Bullion, a Proof of the Depreciation of Bank Notes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rekiso, Zinabu Samaro, 2020. "Trade deficits as development deficits: Case of Ethiopia," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 344-353.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Elisa Newby, 2013.
"’Midas, transmuting all, into paper’: the Bank of England and the Banque de France during the Napoleonic Wars,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1330, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jagjit S.Chadha & Elisa Newby, 2013. "'Midas, transmuting all, into paper': the Bank of England and the Banque de France during the Napoleonic Wars," Studies in Economics 1315, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Michael Ghil, 2007.
"Endogenous Business Cycles and the Economic Response to Exogenous Shocks,"
2007.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Ghil, Michael, 2007. "Endogenous Business Cycles and the Economic Response to Exogenous Shocks," Economic Theory and Applications Working Papers 10275, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- J�rôme de Boyer des Roches, 2013. "Bank liquidity risk: From John Law (1705) to Walter Bagehot (1873)," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 547-571, August.
- Andreas Groth & Patrice Dumas & Michael Ghil & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2015. "Impacts of Natural Disasters on a Dynamic Economy," Post-Print hal-01678074, HAL.
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael, 2008. "Natural disasters impacting a macroeconomic model with endogenous dynamics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 582-592, December.
- Habimana, Olivier, 2018. "Asymmetry and Multiscale Dynamics in Macroeconomic Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 87823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:ricardo1810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.