Principles of Political Economy (V): On the Influence of Government
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karbowski, Adam & Prokop, Jacek, 2013. "Controversy over the economic justifications for patent protection," EconStor Conference Papers 127476, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Alan Piper, 2015.
"Europe’s Capital Cities and the Happiness Penalty: An Investigation Using the European Social Survey,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 103-126, August.
- Piper, Alan T., 2013. "Europe’s capital cities and the happiness penalty: an investigation using the European Social Survey," MPRA Paper 47793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongzheng Liu & Haibo Feng, 2015.
"Tax structure and corruption: cross-country evidence,"
Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 57-78, January.
- Yongzheng Liu & Haibo Feng, 2014. "Tax Structure and Corruption: Cross-Country Evidence," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1427, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Weinzierl, Matthew, 2014.
"The promise of positive optimal taxation: normative diversity and a role for equal sacrifice,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 128-142.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2012. "The Promise of Positive Optimal Taxation: Normative Diversity and a role for Equal Sacrifice," NBER Working Papers 18599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jon D. Wisman & Barton Baker, 2010.
"Rising Inequality and the Financial Crises of 1929 and 2008,"
2010-10 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jon D. Wisman & Barton Baker, 2011. "Rising Inequality and the Financial Crises of 1929 and 2008," Working Papers 2011-01 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Burke, Mary A., 2015. "The distributional effects of contractual norms: the case of cropshare agreements," Working Papers 15-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00829891 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Alexiou, Constantinos & Parthenidis, Thanasis, 2015. "Revisiting profit persistence and the stock market in Japan," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 10-24.
- Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "Does Empathy Beget Guile? Experimental Evidence," IAST Working Papers 16-42, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Ian Moffatt, 2013. "Measuring sustainable development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development Planning, chapter 3, pages 39-60 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015.
"Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households," CAWM Discussion Papers 81, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Michael Dooley & Rudi Dornbusch & Yung Chul Park, 2002. "A Framework for Exchange Rate Policy in Korea," Finance Working Papers 21757, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Li, Bei & Zhang, Jie, 2015. "Efficient education subsidization and the pay-as-you-use principle," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 41-50.
- Karbowski, Adam & Prokop, Jacek, 2012.
"Kontrowersje związane z ekonomicznym uzasadnieniem ochrony patentowej
[Controversies over the economic justifications for patent protection]," MPRA Paper 73619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Coyne & Abigail Hall, 2014. "The empire strikes back: Adam Smith, John Stuart Mill, and the Robust Political Economy of empire," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 359-385, December.
- James Foster, 2010. "Freedom, Opportunity and Wellbeing," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp035, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Peter Lunn, 2015.
"Are Consumer Decision-Making Phenomena a Fourth Market Failure?,"
Journal of Consumer Policy,
Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 315-330, September.
- Lunn, Pete, 2013. "Are Consumer Decision-Making Phenomena a Fourth Market Failure?," Papers WP455, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jacobsen, Catrine & Piovesan, Marco, 2016.
"Tax me if you can: An artifactual field experiment on dishonesty,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 7-14.
- Catrine Jacobsen & Marco Piovesan, 2015. "Tax me if you can: An artefactual field experiment on dishonesty," IFRO Working Paper 2015/05, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Bernardita Escobar, 2014. "The doctrines and the making of an early patent system in the developing world: the Chilean case. 1840s-1910s," Working Papers 58, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Mannberg, Andrea, 2015. "Relative consumption of housing: Marginal saving subsidies and income taxes as a second-best policy?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 439-450.
- Leeson, Peter T., 2007. "Better off stateless: Somalia before and after government collapse," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 689-710, December.
- Stefano Zamagni & Vera Zamagni, 2010. "Cooperative Enterprise," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13842.
- Raymond Mattaloni Jr., 2011. "The Productivity Advantage and Global Scope of U.S. Multinational Firms," BEA Working Papers 0070, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Ian Moffatt, 2013. "Modelling sustainable development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development Planning, chapter 2, pages 17-38 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joel Mokyr & Chris Vickers & Nicolas L. Ziebarth, 2015. "The History of Technological Anxiety and the Future of Economic Growth: Is This Time Different?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 31-50, Summer.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:mill1848-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .