Political Parties: A Sociological Study of the Oligarchical Tendencies of Modern Democracy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moira Calveley & Geraldine Healy, 2003. "Political Activism and Workplace Industrial Relations in a UK 'Failing' School," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 97-113, March.
- Jean-François Laslier & Bilge Ozturk Goktuna, 2016.
"Opportunist politicians and the evolution of electoral competition,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 381-406, May.
- Jean-François Laslier & Bilge Ozturck, 2006. "Opportunist politicians and the evolution ofelectoral competition," Working Papers halshs-00121748, HAL.
- Jean-François Laslier & Bilge Ozturk Goktuna, 2016. "Opportunist politicians and the evolution of electoral competition," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01310250, HAL.
- Stéphane Jaumier, 2016. "Preventing chiefs from being chiefs: An ethnography of a co-operative sheet-metal factory," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01366601, HAL.
- repec:gig:joupla:v:6:y:2014:i:1:p:109-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:revape:v:42:y:2015:i:146:p:497-507 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Pelizzo, 2018. "Democracy and Governance," Working Papers 18/004, African Governance and Development Institute..
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:53:y:2017:i:10:p:1545-1567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick C. Flood & Thomas Turner & Paul Willman, 1996. "Union Presence, Union Service and Membership Participation," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 34(3), pages 415-431, September.
- Emmanuelle Avril, 2016. "The (Unintended) Consequences of New Labour: Party Leadership vs Party Management in the British Labour Party," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(2), pages 5-14.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:michels1915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .