Capital: A Critique of Political Economy (I): The Process of Capitalist Production
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Giuliano & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2009.
"Growing Up in a Recession: Beliefs and the Macroeconomy,"
NBER Working Papers
15321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuliano, Paola & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2009. "Growing Up in a Recession: Beliefs and the Macroeconomy," IZA Discussion Papers 4365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuliano, Paola & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2009. "Growing Up in a Recession: Beliefs and the Macroeconomy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sripad Motiram & Nayantara Sarma, 2011. "Polarization, inequality and growth: The Indian experience," Working Papers 225, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- David Ellerman, 2016. "The Labour Theory of Property and Marginal Productivity Theory," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Sripad Motiram & Nayantara Sarma, 2011. "Polarization, inequality and growth: The Indian experience," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-011, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Nenovsky, Nikolay & Karpouzanov, Momtchil, 2010. "Value, Prices and Money. Comparing Marx and Menger," MPRA Paper 62040, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Riccardo Bellofiore & Marco Veronese Passarella, 2016. "Introduction: the theoretical legacy of Augusto Graziani," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 243-249, July.
- David Ellerman, 2015. "On the Renting of Persons: The Neo-Abolitionist Case Against Today's Peculiar Institution," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Marco Veronese Passarella, 2016. "A Marx 'crises' model: The reproduction schemes revisited," Working Papers PKWP1610, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2011. "The Economic Complexity of Technological Change: Knowledge Interaction and Path Dependence," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Smithin, 2012. "Interest and Profit," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:marx1867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .