History of English Law Before the Time of Edward I
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richardson, Gary, 2004. "Guilds, laws, and markets for manufactured merchandise in late-medieval England," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-25, January.
- repec:taf:sehrxx:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:116-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coşgel, Metin M. & Etkes, Haggay & Miceli, Thomas J., 2011.
"Private law enforcement, fine sharing, and tax collection: Theory and historical evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 546-552.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Haggay Etkes & Thomas J. Miceli, 2010. "Private Law Enforcement, Fine Sharing, and Tax Collection: Theory and Historical Evidence," Working papers 2010-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Guha, Brishti, 2016. "Malicious Litigation," MPRA Paper 69544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guha, Brishti, 2016. "Malicious litigation," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 24-32.
- Ogilvie, Sheilagh & Carus, A.W., 2014. "Institutions and Economic Growth in Historical Perspective," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 8, pages 403-513 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:maitland1898a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.