Two Treatises of Government
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornelissen, Thomas & Himmler, Oliver & Koenig, Tobias, 2013.
"Fairness spillovers—The case of taxation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 164-180.
- Thomas Cornelissen & Oliver Himmler & Tobias König, 2010. "Fairness Spillovers - The Case of Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3217, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Cornelißen & Oliver Himmler & Tobias Koenig, 2012. "Fairness Spillovers – The Case of Taxation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Justesen, Mogens K. & Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2007. "The constitution of economic growth: Testing the prosperity effects of a Madisonian model on a panel of countries 1980‐2000," MPRA Paper 36063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joireman, S.F., 2008. "The Mystery of Capital Formation in Sub-Saharan Africa: Women, Property Rights and Customary Law," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1233-1246, July.
- Rod Tyers, 2012. "The Rise and Robustness of Economic Freedom in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "A Rawlsian Approach to International Cooperation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 25-44, February.
- Dan Bogart & Gary Richardson, 2011.
"Property Rights and Parliament in Industrializing Britain,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 241-274.
- Daniel Bogart & Gary Richardson, 2010. "Property Rights and Parliament in Industrializing Britain," NBER Working Papers 15697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Tian, 2014. "Property Rights, Land Values and Urban Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15856, April.
- Muthoo, Abhinay, 2004. "A model of the origins of basic property rights," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 288-312, November.
- Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012.
"Does citizenship matter? The economic impact of naturalizations in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 813-823.
- Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2008. "Does citizenship matter? The economic impact of naturalizations in Germany," HWWI Research Papers 3-13, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Max Friedrich Steinhardt, 2008. "Does citizenship matter? The economic impact of naturalizations in Germany," Development Working Papers 266, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Walasek, Lukasz & Matthews, William J & Rakow, Tim, 2015. "The need to belong and the value of belongings: Does ostracism change the subjective value of personal possessions?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 195-204.
- Lumley, Sarah, 1997. "The environment and the ethics of discounting: An empirical analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-82, January.
- Howarth, Richard B., 2007. "Towards an operational sustainability criterion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 656-663, September.
- Stefano Moroni, 2014. "Towards a general theory of contractual communities: neither necessarily gated, nor a form of privatization," Chapters,in: Cities and Private Planning, chapter 3, pages 38-65 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Charles Rowley, 2012. "The intellectual legacy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 29-46, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:locke1690a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .