The Scope and Method of Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colander, David, 2009.
"What Was “It” That Robbins Was Defining?,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 437-448, December.
- David Colander, 2007. "What Was “It” that Robbins Was Defining?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0706, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David COlander, 2009. "What Was “It” that Robbins Was Defining?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0914, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Joanna Dzionek-Kozlowska, 2013. "Ekonomia jako nauka pozytywna. Refleksje na marginesie 'Ekonomii dobra i zla' Tomasa Sedlacka/Economics as a Positive Science. Reflections after Reading Thomas Sedlacek’s 'Economics of Good and Evil’," Annales. Ethics in Economic Life, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, vol. 16(1), pages 335-344, May.
- Atsushi Komine & Fabio Masini, 2011. "The Diffusion of Economic Ideas: Lionel Robbins in Italy and Japan," Chapters,in: The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Floris Heukelom, 2011. "Behavioral Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert J. Gordon & John Veitch, 1986.
"Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83,"
NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 267-358
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon & John M. Veitch, 1984. "Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83," NBER Working Papers 1426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2012. "Three ethical dimensions of the financial crisis," IESE Research Papers D/944, IESE Business School.
- Colander, David C., 2009.
"Economists, incentives, judgment, and the European CVAR approach to macroeconometrics,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-21.
- David Colander, 2009. "Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and the European CVAR Approach to Macroeconometrics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0912, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2009. "How Economists Got It Wrong: A Nuanced Account," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0909, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Shelby Hunt, 2015. "Explicating the inductive realist model of theory generation," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 5(1), pages 20-27, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:keynes1890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .