The Scope and Method of Political Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series History of Economic Thought Books with number keynes1890 and published in 1890.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4|
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
- Colander, David, 2009.
"What Was “It” That Robbins Was Defining?,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 437-448, December.
- David Colander, 2007. "What Was “It” that Robbins Was Defining?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0706, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David COlander, 2009. "What Was “It” that Robbins Was Defining?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0914, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Colander, David C., 2009. "Economists, incentives, judgment, and the European CVAR approach to macroeconometrics," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-21.
- David Colander, 2009. "Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and the European CVAR Approach to Macroeconometrics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0912, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Gordon & John Veitch, 1986. "Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83," NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 267-358 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon & John M. Veitch, 1984. "Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83," NBER Working Papers 1426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2012. "Three ethical dimensions of the financial crisis," IESE Research Papers D/944, IESE Business School.
- Joanna Dzionek-Kozlowska, 2013. "Ekonomia jako nauka pozytywna. Refleksje na marginesie 'Ekonomii dobra i zla' Tomasa Sedlacka/Economics as a Positive Science. Reflections after Reading Thomas Sedlacek’s 'Economics of Good and Evil’," Annales. Ethics in Economic Life, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, vol. 16(1), pages 335-344, May.
- David Colander, 2009. "How Economists Got It Wrong: A Nuanced Account," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0909, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Shelby Hunt, 2015. "Explicating the inductive realist model of theory generation," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 5(1), pages 20-27, June.
- Atsushi Komine & Fabio Masini, 2011. "The Diffusion of Economic Ideas: Lionel Robbins in Italy and Japan," Chapters,in: The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Floris Heukelom, 2011. "Behavioral Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:keynes1890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed