The Political Economy of Developing Countries: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dua Pami & Rashid Aneesa Ismail & Salvatore Dominick, 2000. "The Impact of Financial and Fiscal Variables on Economic Growth: The Case of India and Korea," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 133-150.
- C. Rangarajan, 1998. "Financial Development and Economic Growth," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore, vol. 1(1), pages 10-23, January-J.
- Basu, Parantap & McLeod, Darryl, 1991. "Terms of trade fluctuations and economic growth in developing economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 89-110, November.
- Hatzius, J., 1997. "Foreign direct investment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20351, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 1999. "Capital Flows to Developing Economies: Implications for Saving and Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 30(1), pages 143-180.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 1983. "A Simultaneous Equations Model of Trade and Development with Dynamic Policy Simulations," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 66-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frd:theses:2001.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fordham Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edforus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.