Influence of the credit crunch on aggregate demand and implications for monetary policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Snyder, 1935. "The Problem of Monetary and Economic Stability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 173-205.
- Donner, Arthur & McCollum, James F, 1972. "The Phillips Curve: An Historical Note," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(155), pages 323-324, August.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednmo:1994iotccoadaifm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .