Monetary policy and the economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ather Maqsood Ahmed & Wasim Shahid Malik, 2011. "The Economics of Inflation, Issues in the Design of Monetary Policy Rule, and Monetary Policy Reaction Function in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(Special E), pages 213-232, September.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:22:y:2017:i:c:p:153-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez, Adolfo & Trucharte, Carlos, 2007. "Loss coverage and stress testing mortgage portfolios: A non-parametric approach," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 342-367, December.
- Zhang, Yanbing & Hua, Xiuping & Zhao, Liang, 2011. "Monetary policy and housing prices : a case study of Chinese experience in 1999-2010," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2005.
"Performance of inflation targeting based on constant interest rate projections,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1867-1892, November.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2003. "Performance of Inflation Targeting Based on Constant Interest Rate Projections," CEPR Discussion Papers 4126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, 2004. " Performance of Inflation Targeting Based on Constant Interest Rate Projections," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0406, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kaushik Mitra & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004. "Performance of Inflation Targeting Based on constant Interest Rate Projections," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 130, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kaushik Mitra & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004. "Performance of Inflation Targeting Based On Constant Interest Rate Projections," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/15, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jul 2004.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2003. "Performance of inflation targeting based on constant interest rate projections," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/39, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ravn, Søren Hove, 2014. "Asymmetric monetary policy towards the stock market: A DSGE approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 24-41.
- Guo, Fei & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Bengtsson, Magnus & Akenji, Lewis, 2016. "Analysis of achievable residential energy-saving potential and its implications for effective policy interventions: A study of Xiamen city in southern China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 507-520.
- Pippenger, John, 2008. "Freely Floating Exchange Rates Do Not Systematically Overshoot," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt97m8z6hw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Pippenger, John, 2012. "The Fragility of Overshooting," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt4rd5j98c, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Frank, Vibeke Asmussen & Bjerge, Bagga, 2011. "Empowerment in drug treatment: Dilemmas in implementing policy in welfareÂ institutions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 201-208, July.
- Pippenger, John, 2009. "Dornbusch Was Wrong: There is no Convincing Evidence of Overshooting, Delayed or Otherwise," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt78k0b5zw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve System ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgmo:2005mpat. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.