Monetary policy and the economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Monograph with number 2005mpat and published in 2005.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Ather Maqsood Ahmed & Wasim Shahid Malik, 2011. "The Economics of Inflation, Issues in the Design of Monetary Policy Rule, and Monetary Policy Reaction Function in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(Special E), pages 213-232, September.
- Pippenger, John, 2012. "The Fragility of Overshooting," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt4rd5j98c, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Frank, Vibeke Asmussen & Bjerge, Bagga, 2011. "Empowerment in drug treatment: Dilemmas in implementing policy in welfareÂ institutions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 201-208, July.
- Rodriguez, Adolfo & Trucharte, Carlos, 2007. "Loss coverage and stress testing mortgage portfolios: A non-parametric approach," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 342-367, December.
- Zhang, Yanbing & Hua, Xiuping & Zhao, Liang, 2011. "Monetary policy and housing prices : a case study of Chinese experience in 1999-2010," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2005.
"Performance of inflation targeting based on constant interest rate projections,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1867-1892, November.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2003. "Performance of Inflation Targeting Based on Constant Interest Rate Projections," CEPR Discussion Papers 4126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, 2004. " Performance of Inflation Targeting Based on Constant Interest Rate Projections," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0406, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kaushik Mitra & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004. "Performance of Inflation Targeting Based on constant Interest Rate Projections," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 130, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kaushik Mitra & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004. "Performance of Inflation Targeting Based On Constant Interest Rate Projections," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/15, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jul 2004.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2003. "Performance of inflation targeting based on constant interest rate projections," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/39, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ravn, Søren Hove, 2014. "Asymmetric monetary policy towards the stock market: A DSGE approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 24-41.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:3:id:614:p:286-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Fei & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Bengtsson, Magnus & Akenji, Lewis, 2016. "Analysis of achievable residential energy-saving potential and its implications for effective policy interventions: A study of Xiamen city in southern China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 507-520.
- Pippenger, John, 2008. "Freely Floating Exchange Rates Do Not Systematically Overshoot," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt97m8z6hw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Pippenger, John, 2009. "Dornbusch Was Wrong: There is no Convincing Evidence of Overshooting, Delayed or Otherwise," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt78k0b5zw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgmo:2005mpat. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed