Schooling and Sex Roles: Sex Differences in Subject Provision and Student Choice in Irish Post-Primary Schools
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byrne, Delma & Smyth, Emer, 2011. "Behind the Scenes? A Study of Parental Involvement in Post-Primary Education," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT178.
- Mehmood, Rashid & Hafeez, Salima & Hussain, Mubashir & Chaudhry, Ali Iftikhar & Rehman, Kashif ur, 2011. "Student counseling: adding value to educational institution," MPRA Paper 53854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breen R., 1986. "Aspects of labour market analysis: the work experience programme in Ireland," ILO Working Papers 992451663402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:245166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denis O'Sullivan, 1999. "Gender Equity as Policy Paradigm in the Irish Educational Policy Process," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(3), pages 309-336.
- Rashid Mehmood & Mubashir Hussain & Ali Iftikhar Chaudhry & Kashif-ur-Rehman, 2011. "Student Counseling: Adding Value to Educational Institution," Journal of Education and Vocational Research, AMH International, vol. 2(3), pages 116-119.
- Byrne, Delma & Smyth, Emer, 2010. "No Way Back? The Dynamics of Early School Leaving," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:grs113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.