The Economics Of Health
- Anthony J. Culyer
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Culyer, Anthony J. & Evans, Robert G., 1996.
"Mark Pauly on welfare economics: Normative rabbits from positive hats,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 243-251, April.
- Evans, R.G. & Culyer, A.J., 1995. "Mark Pauly on Welfare Economics: Normative Rabbits from Positive Hats," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 95:5r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Kalipso Chalkidou & Anthony Culyer & Bhash Naidoo & Peter Littlejohns, 2008. "Cost-effective public health guidance: asking questions from the decision-maker's viewpoint," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 441-448.
- Brouwer, Werner B.F. & Culyer, Anthony J. & van Exel, N. Job A. & Rutten, Frans F.H., 2008. "Welfarism vs. extra-welfarism," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 325-338, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Social Policy and Sociology;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.