The Economics of Keynes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hom Nath Gaire, 2014. "Relevance of Keynesianism in Nepal: An Empirical Analysis," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 26(2), pages 83-95, October.
- M. G. Hayes, 2008. "Keynes's Z function: a reply to Hartwig and Brady," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 811-814, September.
- M. G. Hayes, 2013. "The State of Short-term Expectation," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 205-224, April.
- Ezra Davar, 2015. "Is Walras's Theory So Different From Marshall¡'s?," Journal of Social Science Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 2(1), pages 64-86, January.
- Angel Asensio, 2009. "Bad money and distributive conflict," Working Papers halshs-00496919, HAL.
- Laidler, David, 2010. "Lucas, Keynes, And The Crisis," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 39-62, March.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan, 2013.
"Provocările politicii monetare
[Monetary policy challenges]," MPRA Paper 50261, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Sep 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:12601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .