Environmental Policy and Corporate Behaviour
- Nick Johnstone
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhaohui Chong & Chenglin Qin & Xinyue Ye, 2016. "Environmental Regulation, Economic Network and Sustainable Growth of Urban Agglomerations in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Nicole Darnall & Irene Henriques & Perry Sadorsky, 2010. "Adopting Proactive Environmental Strategy: The Influence of Stakeholders and Firm Size," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1072-1094, September.
- Trotignon, Jérôme, 2010. "La Restriction des émissions de CO2 pénalise-t-elle les exportations? Un modèle de gravité avec données de panel et variables muettes régionales," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 86(1), pages 5-33, mars.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Haščič & Julie Poirier & Marion Hemar & Christian Michel, 2012.
"Environmental policy stringency and technological innovation: evidence from survey data and patent counts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(17), pages 2157-2170, June.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Haščič & Julie Poirier & Marion Hemar, 2011. "Environmental Policy Stringency and Technological Innovation: Evidence from Survey Data and Patent Counts," Post-Print hal-00687809, HAL.
- Johnstone, Nick & Labonne, Julien, 2009. "Why do manufacturing facilities introduce environmental management systems? Improving and/or signaling performance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 719-730, January.
- Jens Horbach, 2014. "Determinants of Eco-innovation from a European-wide Perspective - an Analysis based on the Community Innovation Survey (CIS)," SEEDS Working Papers 0714, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2011.
"Environmentally oriented innovative strategies and firm performance in services. Micro-evidence from Italy,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 61-85.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Environmentally-Oriented Innovative Strategies and Firm Performances in Services. Micro-Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2007.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yasushi Ito, 2012. "The effects of carbon/energy taxes on R&D expenditure in Sweden," Chapters,in: Carbon Pricing, Growth and the Environment, chapter 14, pages 220-229 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:467:d:69798 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:35119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Zugravu-Soilita, 2017. "How does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Pollution? Toward a Better Understanding of the Direct and Conditional Effects," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 66(2), pages 293-338, February.
- Pelin Demirel & Effie Kesidou, 2013. "The impact of environmental regulation frameworks and firm-level factors on eco-innovations: evidence from DEFRA survey of UK manufacturing firms," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 6, pages 149-181 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arimura, Toshihide & Iguchi, Hakaru & Michida, Etsuyo, 2014. "Product-related environmental regulation and voluntary environmental actions : impacts of RoHS and REACH in Malaysia," IDE Discussion Papers 454, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Environment;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:12551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.