Preference, Value, Choice, and Welfare
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9781107695122 and published in 2012.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cambridge.org|
- Guilhem Lecouteux & Léonard Moulin, 2013. "From welfare to preferences, do decision flaws matter? The case of tuition fees," Working Papers hal-00807687, HAL.
- Roberto Fumagalli, 2016. "Decision sciences and the new case for paternalism: three welfare-related justificatory challenges," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(2), pages 459-480, August.
- Francesco GUALA, 2017. "Preferences: Neither Behavioural nor Mental," Departmental Working Papers 2017-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Choosing one's preferences," Working Papers hal-00864704, HAL.
- Marcel Boumans & Matthias Klaes (ed.), 2013. "Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15224.
- repec:beh:jbepv1:v:1:y:2017:i:s:p:49-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerardo Infante & Guilhem Lecouteux & Robert Sugden, 2016.
"Preference purification and the inner rational agent: a critique of the conventional wisdom of behavioural welfare economics,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Gerardo Infante & Guilhem Lecouteux & Robert Sugden, 2016. "Preference purification and the inner rational agent: a critique of the conventional wisdom of behavioural welfare economics," Post-Print halshs-01427046, HAL.
- Gerardo Infante & Guilhem Lecouteux & Robert Sugden, 2016. "Preference purification and the inner rational agent: A critique of the conventional wisdom of behavioural welfare economics," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-02, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Dorian Jullien, 2013. "Asian Disease-type of Framing of Outcomes as an Historical Curiosity," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-47, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Rodolfo Garcia Sierra & Alvaro Zerda Sarmiento, 2016. "Hydropower Megaprojects in Colombia and the Influence of Local Communities: A View from Prospect Theory to Decision Making Process based on Expert Judgment used in Large Organizations," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 408-420.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3658-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- D Wade Hands, 2013. "GP08 is the New F53: Gul and Pesendorfer’s Methodological Essay from the Viewpoint of Blaug’s Popperian Methodology," Chapters,in: Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes, chapter 17, pages 245-266 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2013. "Counterfactuals and the Prisoner?s Dilemma," Working Papers 137, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:inrvec:v:64:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12232-016-0264-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorian Jullien & Nicolas Vallois, 2012. "A Probabilistic Ghost in the Experimental Machine," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-05, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Tomasz Kwarciński, 2016. "Theories of well-being and interpersonal comparability," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 45.
- MANIQUET, François & NEUMANN, Dirk, 2016. "Well-Being, Poverty and Labor Income Taxation: Theory and Application to Europe and the U.S," CORE Discussion Papers 2016029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maniquet, François & Neumann, Dirk, 2016. "Well-Being, Poverty and Labor Income Taxation: Theory and Application to Europe and the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 10181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107695122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed