Preference, Value, Choice, and Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilhem Lecouteux & Léonard Moulin, 2013. "From welfare to preferences, do decision flaws matter? The case of tuition fees," Working Papers hal-00807687, HAL.
- Roberto Fumagalli, 2016. "Decision sciences and the new case for paternalism: three welfare-related justificatory challenges," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(2), pages 459-480, August.
- Francesco GUALA, 2017. "Preferences: Neither Behavioural nor Mental," Departmental Working Papers 2017-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Choosing one's preferences," Working Papers hal-00864704, HAL.
- Marcel Boumans & Matthias Klaes (ed.), 2013. "Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15224.
- repec:beh:jbepv1:v:1:y:2017:i:s:p:49-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerardo Infante & Guilhem Lecouteux & Robert Sugden, 2016.
"Preference purification and the inner rational agent: a critique of the conventional wisdom of behavioural welfare economics,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Gerardo Infante & Guilhem Lecouteux & Robert Sugden, 2016. "Preference purification and the inner rational agent: a critique of the conventional wisdom of behavioural welfare economics," Post-Print halshs-01427046, HAL.
- Gerardo Infante & Guilhem Lecouteux & Robert Sugden, 2016. "Preference purification and the inner rational agent: A critique of the conventional wisdom of behavioural welfare economics," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-02, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Dorian Jullien, 2013. "Asian Disease-type of Framing of Outcomes as an Historical Curiosity," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-47, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Rodolfo Garcia Sierra & Alvaro Zerda Sarmiento, 2016. "Hydropower Megaprojects in Colombia and the Influence of Local Communities: A View from Prospect Theory to Decision Making Process based on Expert Judgment used in Large Organizations," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 408-420.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3658-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- D Wade Hands, 2013. "GP08 is the New F53: Gul and Pesendorfer’s Methodological Essay from the Viewpoint of Blaug’s Popperian Methodology," Chapters,in: Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes, chapter 17, pages 245-266 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2013. "Counterfactuals and the Prisoner?s Dilemma," Working Papers 137, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:inrvec:v:64:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12232-016-0264-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorian Jullien & Nicolas Vallois, 2012. "A Probabilistic Ghost in the Experimental Machine," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-05, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Tomasz Kwarciński, 2016. "Theories of well-being and interpersonal comparability," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 45.
- MANIQUET, François & NEUMANN, Dirk, 2016.
"Well-Being, Poverty and Labor Income Taxation: Theory and Application to Europe and the U.S,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2016029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maniquet, François & Neumann, Dirk, 2016. "Well-Being, Poverty and Labor Income Taxation: Theory and Application to Europe and the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 10181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107695122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .