The European Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Merener, 2012. "Globally Distributed Production and Asset Pricing:the Rise of Latin America in CME Soybean Futures," Business School Working Papers 2012-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Magnus G. Schoeller, 2014. "Explaining Political Leadership: Germany’s Role in Shaping the Fiscal Compact," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0396, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Osterloh, Steffen & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2013.
"The political economy of corporate tax harmonization — Why do European politicians (dis)like minimum tax rates?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 18-37.
- Osterloh, Steffen & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2008. "The Political Economy of Corporate Tax Harmonization: Why Do European Politicians (Dis)like Minimum Tax Rates?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-108, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Liam Delaney & Carol Newman & Brian Nolan, 2006.
"Reference Dependent Financial Satisfaction over the Course of the Celtic Tiger: A Panel Analysis Utilising the Living in Ireland Survey 1994-2001,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep200611, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Delaney, Liam & Newman, Carol & Nolan, Brian, 2006. "Reference dependent financial satisfaction over the course of the Celtic Tiger: a panel analysis utilising the Living in Ireland Survey 1994-2 001," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers p200611, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Liam Delaney & Carol Newman & Brian Nolan, 2006. "Reference dependent financial satisfaction over the course of the Celtic Tiger : a panel analysis utilising the Living in Ireland Survey 1994-2001," Open Access publications 10197/1110, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Liam Delaney & Carol Newman & Brian Nolan, 2006. "Reference dependent financial satisfaction over the course of the Celtic Tiger : a panel analysis utilising the Living in Ireland Survey 1994-2001," Open Access publications 10197/588, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cristina Fasone, 2012. "The Struggle of the European Parliament to Participate in the New Economic Governance," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 45, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Nezaj, Novitet Xh., 2015. "The development of Kosovo and its relationship with the EU," Discussion Papers 4/15, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Sebastian Harnisch, 2014. "Germany’s role in regional and global security governance," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0384, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & Dernis, Hélène & Guellec, Dominique & Picci, Lucio & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2013.
"The worldwide count of priority patents: A new indicator of inventive activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 720-737.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Hélène Dernis & Dominique Guellec & Picci Lucio & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2012. "The worldwide count of priority patents: A new indicator of inventive activity," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Hélène Dernis & Dominique Guellec & Lucio Picci & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2012. "The Worldwide Count of Priority Patents: A New Indicator of Inventive Activity," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mihaela Adina Apostolache & Mihai Cristian Apostolache, 2013. "Olaf'S Role In The Implementation Of Community Policies For The Prevention And Detection Of Fraud," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 80-85, April.
- Nezaj, Novitet Xh., 2015. "The development of competition law in Kosovo," Discussion Papers 6/15, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Bryan, Jeff & Lange, Ian & MacDonald, Alex, 2013. "Estimating the Price of ROCs," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-122, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Qin, Xuezheng & Pan, Jay & Liu, Gordon G., 2014. "Does participating in health insurance benefit the migrant workers in China? An empirical investigation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 263-278.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2013.
"Import protection, business cycles, and exchange rates: Evidence from the Great Recession,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 50-64.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley, 2011. "Import protection, business cycles, and exchange rates: evidence from the Great Recession," Working Paper Series WP-2011-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2012. "Import protection, business cycles, and exchange rates : evidence from the great recession," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6038, The World Bank.
- Gerber, Christine, 2014. "Trade union responses towards labour market dualization comparing the impact of the varieties of industrial relations in Germany, Slovenia and Poland," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 23/2014, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- Georgy Levit, 2015. "Can a hypothetical ‘innate proclivity to hierarchically structured political systems’ explain real authoritarian/totalitarian regimes?," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 71-81, April.
- Georgios K. Bountagkidis & Konstantinos C. Fragkos & Christos C. Frangos, 2015. "EU Development Aid towards Sub-Saharan Africa: Exploring the Normative Principle," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Nora Stel, 2012. "Business by Generator The impact of fragility and hybridity on Lebanese entrepreneurship – A Case-Study of the Electricity Sector," Working Papers 2012/52, Maastricht School of Management.
- Desruelle, Paul & Stančík, Juraj, 2014. "Characterizing and comparing the evolution of the major global economies in information and communication technologies," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 812-826.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107400115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.