Indigenous Peoples, Poverty, and Development
- Hall,Gillette H.
- Patrinos,Harry Anthony
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabrera, Maynor & Lustig, Nora & Morán, Hilcías E., 2015.
"Fiscal Policy, Inequality, and the Ethnic Divide in Guatemala,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 263-279.
- Maynor Cabrera & Nora Lustig & Hilcías E. Morán, 2014. "Fiscal policy, inequality and the ethnic divide in Guatemala," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 20, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Maynor Cabrera & Nora Lustig & Hilcias Moran, 2015. "Fiscal Policy, Inequality and the Ethnic Divide in Guatemala," Working Papers 1502, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Maynor Cabrera & Nora Lustig & Hilcias E. Moran, 2014. "Fiscal policy, inequality and the ethnic divide in Guatemala," Working Papers 343, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1480-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maira Emy Reimão & Emcet O. Taş, 2017.
"Gender Education Gaps among Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Groups in Bolivia,"
Development and Change,
International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 48(2), pages 228-262, March.
- Reimao,Maira Emy Nakayama & Tas,Emcet Oktay, 2015. "Gender education gaps among indigenous and nonindigenous groups in Bolivia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7387, The World Bank.
- Carlos Gradín, 2016. "Poverty and ethnicity in Asian countries," Chapters,in: The Asian ‘Poverty Miracle’, chapter 8, pages 253-320 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9716-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breunig, Robert & Hasan, Syed & Hunter, Boyd, 2017. "Financial Stress and Indigenous Australians," IZA Discussion Papers 11221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107020573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .