Interest Rates, Prices and Liquidity
- Chadha,Jagjit S.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Driffill, 2013. "Financial Shocks, Unemployment And Public Policy," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 81, pages 1-15, October.
- Jagjit S. Chadha, 2015.
"The New Art of Central Banking,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 234(1), pages 27-39, November.
- Jagjit Chadha, 2016. "The New Art of Central Banking," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 472, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2014.
"Fiscal Policy And Lending Relationships,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 696-712, April.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1103, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Giovanni MELINA & Stefania VILLA, 2012. "Fiscal policy and lending relationships," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2013. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," IMF Working Papers 13/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Francis Breedon & Jagjit S Chadha & Alex Waters, 2012.
"The financial market impact of UK quantitative easing,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Threat of fiscal dominance?, volume 65, pages 277-304
Bank for International Settlements.
- Francis Breedon & Jagjit S. Chadha & Alex Waters, 2012. "The financial market impact of UK quantitative easing," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 702-728, WINTER.
- Francis Breedon & Jagjit S. Chadha & Alex Waters, 2012. "The Financial Market Impact of UK Quantitative Easing," Studies in Economics 1211, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Francis Breedon & Jagjit S. Chadha & Alex Water, 2012. "The Financial Market Impact of UK Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 696, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jagjit S. Chadha, 2014. "Financial frictions and macroeconomic models: a tour d'horizon," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 80-98, April.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012.
"The ECB and the Interbank Market,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 467-486, November.
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Lenza, Michele, 2012. "The ECB and the interbank market," Working Paper Series 1496, European Central Bank.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012. "The ECB and the Interbank Market," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Pill, Huw & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2012. "The ECB and the Interbank Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107014732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.