The New Economics of Inequality and Redistribution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:16-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wittmann, Nadine, 2014. "Economic reasoning on the correlation between life expectancy and economic development: Exploring alternative routes," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- European Commission, 2013. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2013 Report," Taxation Papers 38, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Taro ABE, 2015.
"Egalitarianism Policy and Effective Demand under Globalization,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 374-382, September.
- Taro Abe, 2015. "Egalitarianism Policy and Effective Demand under Globalization," Discussion papers e-15-003, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- OHNO, Takashi, 2015. "Capital-Labor Conflict in the Harrodian model," CCES Discussion Paper Series 61, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- McGranahan, Gordon, 2015. "Realizing the Right to Sanitation in Deprived Urban Communities: Meeting the Challenges of Collective Action, Coproduction, Affordability, and Housing Tenure," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 242-253.
- Taro Abe, 2017. "Egalitarian Policies and Effective Demand: Considering Balance of Payments," Discussion papers e-17-002, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Geloso, Vincent & Kufenko, Vadim, 2017. "Inequality and guard labor, or prohibition and guard labor?," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 06-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- repec:bla:ecaffa:v:37:y:2017:i:3:p:373-381 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107014039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.