Central Bank Cooperation at the Bank for International Settlements, 1930â€“1973
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Toniolo,Gianni Assisted by-Name:Clement,Piet, 2007. "Central Bank Cooperation at the Bank for International Settlements, 1930â€“1973," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521043700, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Bordo & Robert N McCauley, 2017. "Triffin: dilemma or myth?," BIS Working Papers 684, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Elizaveta Khudko & Elena Velikova, 2010. "Prospects for International Financial Center in the Russian Federation," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 139P.
- Ritschl, Albrecht & Straumann, Tobias, 2009. "Business cycles and economic policy, 1914-1945: a survey," Economic History Working Papers 22402, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- repec:taf:rripxx:v:24:y:2017:i:5:p:839-858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert B. Kahn & Ellen E. Meade, 2016. "International Aspects of Central Banking : Diplomacy and Coordination," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-062, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Blancheton, Bertrand, 2016. "Central bank independence in a historical perspective. Myth, lessons and a new model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 101-107.
- Michael Bordo & Eric Monnet & Alain Naef, 2017.
"The Gold Pool (1961-1968) and the Fall of the Bretton Woods System. Lessons for Central Bank Cooperation,"
NBER Working Papers
24016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D & Monnet, Eric & Naef, Alain, 2017. "The Gold Pool (1961-1968) and the fall of the Bretton Woods system. Lessons for central bank cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Singleton,John, 2010. "Central Banking in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899093, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521845519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.