The Econometric Modelling of Financial Time Series
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Humala & Gabriel Rodriguez, 2013.
"Some stylized facts of return in the foreign exchange and stock markets in Peru,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(2), pages 139-158, May.
- Humala, Alberto & Rodriguez, Gabriel, 2010. "Some stylized facts of returns in the foreign exchange and stock markets in Peru," Working Papers 2010-017, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Alberto Humala & Gabriel Rodriguez, 2011. "Some Stylized Facts of Returns in the Foreign Exchange and Stock Markets in Peru," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-325, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Nikolaos Vlastakis & George Dotsis & Raphael Markellos, 2008. "Nonlinear modelling of European football scores using support vector machines," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 111-118.
- Sánchez Lasheras, Fernando & de Cos Juez, Francisco Javier & Suárez Sánchez, Ana & Krzemień, Alicja & Riesgo Fernández, Pedro, 2015. "Forecasting the COMEX copper spot price by means of neural networks and ARIMA models," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 37-43.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:569-580 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Santis, Paola & Drago, Carlo, 2014.
"Asimmetria del rischio sistematico dei titoli immobiliari americani: nuove evidenze econometriche
[Systematic Risk Asymmetry of the American Real Estate Securities: Some New Econometric Evidence]," MPRA Paper 59381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monge, Manuel & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Pérez de Gracia, Fernando, 2017. "Crude oil price behaviour before and after military conflicts and geopolitical events," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 79-91.
- GRITLI, Mohamed Ilyes, 2018.
"Quel avenir du dinar tunisien face à l'euro ? Prévision avec le modèle ARIMA
[What future of the Tunisian dinar against the euro? Prediction with the ARIMA model]," MPRA Paper 83937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Natán Goldberger, 2012. "Cubrir o no Cubrir: ¿Ese es el Dilema?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 662, Central Bank of Chile.
- Mircea ASANDULUI, 2012. "On forecasting stock options volatility: evidence from London international financial futures and options exchange," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 505-511, May.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:23:y:2012:i:7:p:595-607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pavle Petrović & Zorica Mladenović, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and the Frequency of Price Adjustment across Different Inflation Regimes," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(4), pages 409-427, September.
- Noureddine Benlagha, 2014. "Volatility Linkage of Nominal and Index-linked Bond Returns: A Multivariate BEKK-GARCH Approach," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 49-60, November.
- Felicia Ramona Birău, 2012. "Stochastic Volatility Models For Financial Time Series Analysis," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 472-475, November.
- Mircea ASANDULUI, 2012. "A Multi-Horizon Comparison Of Volatility Forecasts: An Application To Stock Options Traded At Euronext Exchange Amsterdam," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 10, pages 179-190, December.
- Manuel Landajo & María Presno, 2013. "Nonparametric pseudo-Lagrange multiplier stationarity testing," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(1), pages 125-147, February.
- Duan, Qihong & Wei, Ying & Chen, Zhiping, 2014. "Relationship between the benchmark interest rate and a macroeconomic indicator," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 220-226.
- Azar, Samih Antoine, 2010. "Testing the Expectations Hypothesis on Corporate Bond Yields," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 6(1-2).
- Symeonidis, Lazaros & Daskalakis, George & Markellos, Raphael N., 2010. "Does the weather affect stock market volatility?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 214-223, December.
- John Pawley & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2011. "Investment And Technical Progress In The G7 Countries And Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Beata Szetela & Grzegorz Mentel & Stanislaw Gedek, 2016. "Dependency analysis between Bitcoin and selected global currencies," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 16, pages 133-144.
- Luca Bagnato & Valerio Potì & Maria Zoia, 2015. "The role of orthogonal polynomials in adjusting hyperpolic secant and logistic distributions to analyse financial asset returns," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1205-1234, November.
- Landajo, Manuel & Presno, María José, 2010. "Nonparametric pseudo-Lagrange multiplier stationarity testing," MPRA Paper 25659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herwartz, Helmut, 2015. "Are GARCH innovations independent - a long term assessment for the S&P 500," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113109, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jiang, Shi-jie & Nieh, Chien-Chung, 2012. "Dynamics of underwriting profits: Evidence from the U.S. insurance market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-15.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2015.
"Conţinutul analizei seriilor de timp financiare
[The Essentials of the Analysis of Financial Time Series]," MPRA Paper 67175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521710091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .