Organizing Entrepreneurial Judgment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2012. "Linking Ethics and Economic Growth: a Comment on Hunt," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(3), September.
- Octavian-Dragomir Jora & Mihai-Vladimir Topan & Radu Cristian Musetescu & Matei-Alexandru Apavaloaei, 2015. "“Corporate Scene Investigation”: A Praxeological Attempt to Sketch the Profile of the Entrepreneur in Modern Business," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 456-456, February.
- Saul Estrin & Tomasz Mickiewicz & Anna Rebmann, 2017.
"Prospect theory and the effects of bankruptcy laws on entrepreneurial aspirations,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 977-997, April.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Rebmann, Anna, 2017. "Prospect theory and the effects of bankruptcy laws on entrepreneurial aspirations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68997, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anthony J. Evans & Vlad Tarko, 2014. "Contemporary Work in Austrian Economics," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 29(Fall 2014), pages 135-157.
- Cook, Michael L. & Savoie, Rebecca & Almog, Ronen, 2014. "Agribusiness as the Anchor: The Role of KijaniAgro," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(B).
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:179-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Peter G. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & McGahan, Anita M. & Pitelis, Christos N., 2012. "Who Is in Charge? A Property Rights Perspective on Stakeholder Governance," Working Papers 12-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Peter Klein & Per Bylund, 2014. "The place of Austrian economics in contemporary entrepreneurship research," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 259-279, September.
- Kurt Dopfer & Jason Potts & Andreas Pyka, 2016. "Upward and downward complementarity: the meso core of evolutionary growth theory," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 753-763, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521697262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .