Empirical Modeling in Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Guala & Andrea Salanti, 2002. "On the Robustness of Economic Models," Working Papers (-2012) 0208, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Trino-Manuel Niguez & Javier Perote, 2004. "Forecasting the density of asset returns," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 479, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Fabio Bacchini & Cristina Brandimarte & Piero Crivelli & Roberta De Santis & Marco Fioramanti & Alessandro Girardi & Roberto Golinelli & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Massimo Mancini & Carmine Pappalardo & D, 2013. "Building the core of the Istat system of models for forecasting the Italian economy: MeMo-It," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 15(1), pages 17-45.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Eilev Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2002.
"Model Specification and Inflation Forecast Uncertainty,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 67-68, pages 495-517.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2000. "Model Specification and Inflation Forecast Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 1302, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 29 Jan 2002.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Halbert White, 2006.
"Tests of Conditional Predictive Ability,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1545-1578, November.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & White, Halbert, 2003. "Tests of Conditional Predictive Ability," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5jk0j5jh, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Halbert White, 2003. "Tests of Conditional Predictive Ability," Econometrics 0308001, EconWPA.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Halbert White, 2003. "Tests of conditional predictive ability," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 572, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & Tu, Yundong & Ullah, Aman, 2014.
"Nonparametric and semiparametric regressions subject to monotonicity constraints: Estimation and forecasting,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 196-210.
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Yundong Tu & Aman Ullah, 2014. "Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regressions Subject to Monotonicity Constraints: Estimation and Forecasting," Working Papers 201404, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Audrino & Dominik Colagelo, 2007. "Forecasting Implied Volatility Surfaces," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-42, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Mircea ASANDULUI, 2012. "On forecasting stock options volatility: evidence from London international financial futures and options exchange," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 505-511, May.
- Sainan Jin & Valentina Corradi & Norman Swanson, 2015. "Robust Forecast Comparison," Departmental Working Papers 201502, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2004. "What Economists can learn from physics and finance," MPRA Paper 2240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2005. "Making dynamic modeling effective in economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(1), pages 1-9.
- Bernt P. Stigum, 2015. "Introduction," Introductory Chapters,in: Econometrics and the Philosophy of Economics: Theory-Data Confrontations in Economics Princeton University Press.
- Yang Yang & Tae-Hwy Lee, 2004. "Bagging Binary Predictors for Time Series," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 512, Econometric Society.
- Bin Chen & Yongmiao Hong, 2013. "A Unified Approach to Validating Univariate and Multivariate Conditional Distribution Models in Time Series," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Mircea ASANDULUI, 2012. "A Multi-Horizon Comparison Of Volatility Forecasts: An Application To Stock Options Traded At Euronext Exchange Amsterdam," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 10, pages 179-190, December.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006.
"Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis,"
Working Paper Series
6806, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," Working Paper 2006/01, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P.Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Chen, Bin & Hong, Yongmiao, 2014. "A unified approach to validating univariate and multivariate conditional distribution models in time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 22-44.
- Castle, Jennifer L. & Hendry, David F., 2014.
"Model selection in under-specified equations facing breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 286-293.
- David Hendry & Jennifer L. Castle, 2010. "Model Selection in Under-specified Equations Facing Breaks," Economics Series Working Papers 509, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & Yang, Yang, 2006. "Bagging binary and quantile predictors for time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 465-497.
- Christoffel, Kai & Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter, 2010. "Forecasting with DSGE models," Working Paper Series 1185, European Central Bank.
- Nymoen, Ragnar, 2005. "Evaluating a Central Bank’s Recent Forecast Failure," Memorandum 22/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Rodolphe Buda, 2015. "Data Checking and Econometric Software Development: A Technique of Traceability by Fictive Data Encoding," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 325-357, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521662086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.