Soviet Economic Development from Lenin to Khrushchev
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Davies,R. W., 1998. "Soviet Economic Development from Lenin to Khrushchev," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521622608, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anton Cheremukhin & Mikhail Golosov & Sergei Guriev & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2013.
"Was Stalin Necessary for Russia's Economic Development?,"
NBER Working Papers
19425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheremukhin, Anton & Golosov, Mikhail & Guriev, Sergei & Tsyvinski, Aleh, 2013. "Was Stalin Necessary for Russia’s Economic Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton Cheremukhin & Anton Golosov & Sergei Guriev & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2013. "Was Stalin Necessary for Russia's Economic Development?," Sciences Po publications w19425, Sciences Po.
- Daron Acemoglu & Tarek A. Hassan & James A. Robinson, 2011.
"Social Structure and Development: A Legacy of the Holocaust in Russia,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(2), pages 895-946.
- Daron Acemoglu & Tarek A. Hassan & James A. Robinson, 2010. "Social Structure and Development: A Legacy of the Holocaust in Russia," NBER Working Papers 16083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Antonio de Paula & Leonardo Gomes de Deus & Hugo Eduardo da Gama Cerqueira & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2017. "New starting point(s) : Marx, technological revolutions and changes in the centre-periphery divide," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 570, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521627429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.