Monopolistic Competition and Macroeconomic Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2013.
"La macroéconomie à l'épreuve des faits,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 57-103.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2013. "La macroéconomie à l'épreuve des faits," Sciences Po publications 2013-14, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2013. "La macroéconomie à l'épreuve des faits," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-37, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Jean Luc Gaffard, 2013. "La macroeconomie à l'épreuve des faits," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2013. "La macroéconomie à l'épreuve des faits," Post-Print halshs-01116079, HAL.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2013. "La macroéconomie à l'épreuve des faits," Working Papers hal-00973033, HAL.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2013. "La macroéconomie à l'épreuve des faits," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6o65lgig8d0, Sciences Po.
- Andrea Boitani & Domenico Delli Gatti, 2001. "Effective Demand and Coordination Failures," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 411-440, March.
- Correa LÃ³pez, MÃ³nica, 2004. "Macroeconomic Effects of Oligopolistic Competition with Wage Bargaining," Economics Discussion Papers 8874, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2017.
"Efficiency in large markets with firm heterogeneity,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 718-728.
- Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2017. "Efficiency in large markets with firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86595, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2017. "Efficiency in Large markets with Firm Heterogeneity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1502, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p4sqhi4gm is not listed on IDEAS
- Piero Ferri, 2011. "Macroeconomics of Growth Cycles and Financial Instability," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14260.
- Edward M. McNertney & Robert F. Garnett, Jr., 2006. "Using a Simple Simulation Model to Help Students 'Think Like Economists' in Intermediate Macroeconomics," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 18(1), pages 34-39.
- Takashi Ohno, 2006. "On the Effects of Wage Pressure on the Unemployment Rate and Capital Share," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 389-401, November.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2003. "Promouvoir la croissance en Europe : vérités et mystifications. Critique du rapport d'A. Sapir présenté à la Commission européenne en juillet 2003 : 'An Agenda for a Growing Europe. Making the EU Econ," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6490, Sciences Po.
- Wesley Phoa & Sergio Focardi & Frank Fabozzi, 2007.
"How do conflicting theories about financial markets coexist?,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 363-391.
- Wesley Phoa & Sergio Focardi & Frank Fabozzi, 2006. "How do Conflicting Theories about Financial Markets Coexist?," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2445, Yale School of Management.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2013. "A Modern Guide to Keynesian Macroeconomics and Economic Policies," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 366-371, April.
- Richard A. Miller, 2000. "Ten Cheaper Spades: Production Theory and Cost Curves in the Short Run," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 119-130, June.
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2012.
"The Impact of Integration on Productivity and Welfare Distortions Under Monopolistic Competition,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2012. "The Impact of Integration on Productivity and Welfare Distortions Under Monopolistic Competition," CEP Discussion Papers dp1130, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garabed Minassian, 2008. "Is Bulgarian Economy Overheating?," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 21-46.
- Keiran Sharpe, 2006. "Effective demand in a stylised Keynesian model of growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 173-191.
- Partha Sen, 2005. "Perfect Competition and the Keynesian Cross:Revisiting Tobin," Working papers 135, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- repec:kap:revind:v:50:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11151-016-9555-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521626163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.