Agricultural Reform in China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhangyue Zhou, 2010. "Achieving food security in China: past three decades and beyond," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 251-275, September.
- Xiangfei Xin & Fu Qin, 2011. "Decomposition of agricultural labor productivity growth and its regional disparity in China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 92-100, January.
- Han Sung Hun, 2005. "Report on Critical Dimensions and Problems of the North Korean Situation (1995 - 2004)," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-45, May.
- Gong, Binlei, 2020. "Agricultural productivity convergence in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Giovanni Bigazzi, 2007. "The Role Of Agriculture In The Development Of The People’S Republic Of China," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 36/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Brummer, B. & Glauben, T. & Lu, W., 2006.
"Policy reform and productivity change in Chinese agriculture: A distance function approach,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-79, October.
- Brümmer, Bernhard & Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C., 2002. "Policy Reform and Productivity Change in Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24779, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Glauben, Thomas & Lu, Wencong C. & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2003. "Policy Reform And Productivity Change In Chinese Agriculture: A Distance Function Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25896, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gong, Binlei, 2018. "Agricultural reforms and production in China: Changes in provincial production function and productivity in 1978–2015," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 18-31.
- Vu, Linh Hoang, 2012. "Vietnam’s Agricultural Productivity: A Malmquist Index Approach," MPRA Paper 94800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce, John W. & Li, Zongmin, 2009. "“Crossing the river while feeling the rocks”: Incremental land reform and its impact on rural welfare in China," IFPRI discussion papers 926, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Xiangfei Xin & Liu Xiaoyun, 2008. "Regional disparity of factor endowment and agricultural labor productivity in China," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(3), pages 380-409, September.
- Cheng, Fuzhi, 2008. "China: Shadow WTO agricultural domestic support notifications," IFPRI discussion papers 793, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Samuel Marden, 2016. "Family Size and the Demand for Sex Selection: Evidence From China," Working Paper Series 9016, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Estrin, Andrew J., 1999. "The Impacts Of Self-Sufficiency Policies And Fiscal Decentralization On The Efficiency Of Grain Production In China," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21610, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, "undated".
"Understanding China'S Economic Performance,"
Department of Economics
97-04, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 1997. "Understanding China's Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 5935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 1997. "Understanding China's Economic Performance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1793, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J., 2001.
"Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms in Rural China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 527-541, September.
- Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J., 2001. "Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms In Rural China," Working Papers 11965, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Samuel Marden, 2016. "Family Size and the Demand for Sex Selection: Evidence From China," Working Paper Series 09016, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Han Paul S., 2004. "Report on Critical Dimensions and Problems of the North Korean Situation (1996-2004)," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-43, December.
- Samuel Marden, 2016. "The agricultural roots of industrial development: ‘forward linkages’ in reform era China," Working Paper Series 09116, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Samuel Marden, 2016. "The agricultural roots of industrial development: ‘forward linkages’ in reform era China," Working Paper Series 9116, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521620550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.