Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attilio Gardini & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Luca Fanelli, 2005.
"Risk Sharing, avversione al rischio e stabilizzazione delle economie regionali in Italia,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 95(3), pages 219-266, May-June.
- Attilio Gardini & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Luca Fanelli, 2006. "Risk sharing, avversione al rischio e stabilizzazione delle economie regionali in Italia," Quaderni di Dipartimento 0, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2007:i:31:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2008.
"Negishi-Solow efficiency wages, unemployment insurance and dynamic deterministic indeterminacy,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 247-272.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2006. "Negishi-Solow Efficiency Wages, Unemployment Insurance and Dynamic Deterministic Indeterminacy," Working Papers 2006_60, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 2006. "Negishi-Solow Efficiency Wages, Unemployment Insurance and Dynamic Deterministic Indeterminacy," Working Papers 2006-16, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Sunanda Roy, 2000. "Risk Sharing through Labor Contracts - Risk Aversion, Market Incompleteness and Employment," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1767, Econometric Society.
- Sunanda Roy, 2007. "Self insurance and public employment programs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(31), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521393188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .