No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521385824 and published in 1990.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cambridge.org|
- Marco Crocco & Fabiana Santos & Pedro Amaral, 2009. "The spatial structure of the financial development in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td361, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Mª Mar Sánchez, 2002. "Interest-Rate Models For Us And Uk With Mixed Inflationary Expectations. A Comparison With The Rational And The Adaptive Scheme," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Pedro Amaral & Mauro Lemos & Rodrigo Simões & Flávia Chein, 2010.
"Regional Imbalances and Market Potential in Brazil,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 463-482.
- Pedro Vasconcelos Amaral & Mauro Borges Lemos & Rodrigo Ferreira Simões & Flávia Chein Feres, 2007. "Regional imbalances and market potential in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td324, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Rebecca Cleary & Rigoberto Lopez, 2014. "Supermarket responses to Wal-Mart Supercenter expansion: a structural approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 905-925, November.
- Nalan Baştürk & Stefano Grassi & Lennart Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2016. "Parallelization Experience with Four Canonical Econometric Models Using ParMitISEM," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Nalan Basturk & Stefano Grassi & Lennart Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2016. "Parallelization Experience with Four Canonical Econometric Models using ParMitISEM," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-005/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- BaÅŸtÃ¼rk N. & Grassi S. & Hoogerheide L. & Dijk H.K. van, 2016. "Parallelization experience with four canonical econometric models using ParMitISEM," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Nalan Basturk & Stefano Grassi & Lennart Hoogerheide & Anne Opschoor & Herman K. van Dijk, 2015. "The R-package MitISEM: Efficient and Robust Simulation Procedures for Bayesian Inference," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-042/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Jul 2017.
- BaÅŸtÃ¼rk N. & Grassi S. & Hoogerheide L. & Opschoor A. & Dijk H.K. van, 2015. "The R package MitISEM : efficient and robust simulation procedures for Bayesian inference," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Zhou, Lixing & Takane, Yoshio & Hwang, Heungsun, 2016. "Dynamic GSCANO (Generalized Structured Canonical Correlation Analysis) with applications to the analysis of effective connectivity in functional neuroimaging data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 93-109.
- Nalan Basturk & Lennart Hoogerheide & Anne Opschoor & Herman K. van Dijk, 2012. "The R Package MitISEM: Mixture of Student-t Distributions using Importance Sampling Weighted Expectation Maximization for Efficient and Robust Simulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-096/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Duo Qin & Yanqun Zhang, 2013. "A History of Polyvalent Structural Parameters: the Case of Instrument Variable Estimators," Working Papers 183, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Laurence C. Baker & Kenneth S. Corts, 1995. "The Effects of HMOs on Conventional Insurance Premiums: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qin, Duo, 2015. "Resurgence of the endogeneity-backed instrumental variable methods," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-35.
- Nalan Basturk & Cem Cakmakli & S. Pinar Ceyhan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Historical Developments in Bayesian Econometrics after Cowles Foundation Monographs 10, 14," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-191/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Antonio Bojanic, 2014. "The effect of coca and FDI on the level of corruption in Bolivia," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 23(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Baker, Laurence C., 1997. "The effect of HMOs on fee-for-service health care expenditures: Evidence from Medicare," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 453-481, August.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:11:d:65219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qin, Duo, 2014. "Resurgence of instrument variable estimation and fallacy of endogeneity," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521385824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed