Culture in Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Castro Campos & C. Kool & J. Muysken, 2013.
"Cross-Country Private Saving Heterogeneity and Culture,"
Springer, vol. 161(2), pages 101-120, June.
- de Castro Campos, M. & Kool, C.J.M. & Muysken, J., 2013. "Cross-country private saving heterogeneity and culture," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- M. de Castro Campos & C.J.M. Kool & J. Muysken, 2013. "Cross-Country Private Saving Heterogeneity and Culture," Working Papers 13-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Horváth, Roman, 2013.
"Does trust promote growth?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 777-788.
- Roman Horváth, 2012. "Does Trust Promote Growth?," Working Papers IES 2012/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2012.
- Roman Horváth, 2012. "Does Trust Promote Growth?," Working Papers 319, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2015. "Social Preference and Governance: A Case Study in India," MPRA Paper 75828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2015.
- Virgil Henry Storr, 2015. "Economists should study culture," Chapters,in: Culture and Economic Action, chapter 2, pages 11-47 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stracca, Livio & Buetzer, Sascha & Jordan, Christina, 2013. "Macroeconomic imbalances: a question of trust?," Working Paper Series 1584, European Central Bank.
- Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Slangen, Arjen & Maseland, Robbert & Onrust, Marjolijn, 2014. "The impact of home–host cultural distance on foreign affiliate sales: The moderating role of cultural variation within host countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1638-1646.
- Joanna Dzionek-Kozlowska & Rafal Matera, 2016. "Institutions Without Culture. A Critique of Acemoglu and Robinson's Theory of Economic Development," Lodz Economics Working Papers 9/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- repec:bpj:maneco:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:24:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Shu & Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & de Haan, Jakob, 2015. "Trade, trust and the rule of law," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 102-115.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Tatiana Kostova & Kendall Roth, 2017. "An overview of Hofstede-inspired country-level culture research in international business since 2006," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(1), pages 30-47, January.
- Kouvavas, Omiros, 2013. "Political Budget Cycles Revisited, the Case for Social Capital," MPRA Paper 57504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2013.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Libman, Alexander & Yu, Xiaofan, 2014. "Economic integration in China: Politics and culture," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 470-492.
- van Veen, Kees & Sahib, Padma Rao & Aangeenbrug, Evelien, 2014. "Where do international board members come from? Country-level antecedents of international board member selection in European boards," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 407-417.
- Inklaar, Robert & Yang, Jing, 2012. "The impact of financial crises and tolerance for uncertainty," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 466-480.
- Robert Huggins & Hiro Izushi & Daniel Prokop & Piers Thompson, 2014. "Regional competitiveness, economic growth and stages of development," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 255-283.
- Robbert Maseland, 2013. "Parasitical cultures? The cultural origins of institutions and development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 109-136, June.
- Klasing, Mariko J., 2013. "Cultural dimensions, collective values and their importance for institutions," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 447-467.
- Diana M. Hechavarría, 2016. "The impact of culture on national prevalence rates of social and commercial entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 1025-1052, December.
- Shu Yu & Jakob de Haan & Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2011. "Trade, Trust and Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 3571, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christoph Hauser & Urban Perkmann & Sibylle Puntscher & Janette Walde & Gottfried Tappeiner, 2016. "Trust Works! Sources and Effects of Social Capital in the Workplace," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 589-608, September.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:2_4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521193009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .