Monetary Theory and Policy from Hume and Smith to Wicksell
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madarász, Aladár, 2012.
"Adósság, pénz és szabadság
[Taxation, money and freedom]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 457-507.
- Jérôme de Boyer des Roches, 2013. "Bank liquidity risk: From John Law (1705) to Walter Bagehot (1873)," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 547-571, August.
- Michael Peneder & Andreas Resch, 2015.
"Schumpeter and venture finance: radical theorist, broke investor, and enigmatic teacher,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 1315-1352.
- Michael Peneder & Andreas Resch, 2014. "Schumpeter and Venture Finance. Radical Theorist, Broke Investor and Enigmatic Teacher," WIFO Working Papers 490, WIFO.
- David Laidler, 2013.
"Professor Fisher and the quantity theory -- a significant encounter,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 174-205, April.
- David Laidler, 2011. "Professor Fisher and the Quantity Theory - A Significant Encounter," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20111, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Ghislain Deleplace, 2013. "Marshall and Ricardo on note convertibility and bimetallism," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 982-999, December.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2013. "David Hume and Irving Fisher on the quantity theory of money in the long run and the short run," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 284-304, April.
- repec:taf:cnpexx:v:22:y:2017:i:5:p:463-477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goodhart, Charles & Jensen, Meinhard, 2015. "Currency School versus Banking School: an ongoing confrontation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64068, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1769 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i::p:33-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lilia Costabile, 2016. "The value and security of money. Metallic and fiduciary media in Ferdinando Galiani's Della moneta," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 400-424, June.
- Neuberger, Doris, 2018. "Kann Karl Marx die Finanzkrise 2007/08 erklären? Eine Einordnung seiner Geld- und Kredittheorie," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 155, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Notermans Ton, 2015. "The EU's Convergence Dilemma," Baltic Journal of European Studies, Sciendo, vol. 5(1), pages 36-55, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521191135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.