- Burdekin,Richard C. K.
- Siklos,Pierre L.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benhabib, Jess & Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2014.
"Liquidity traps and expectation dynamics: Fiscal stimulus or fiscal austerity?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 220-238.
- Jess Benhabib & George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2012. "Liquidity Traps and Expectation Dynamics: Fiscal Stimulus or Fiscal Austerity?," NBER Working Papers 18114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Benhabib & George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2014. "Liquidity Traps and Expectation Dynamics: Fiscal Stimulus or Fiscal Austerity?," CDMA Working Paper Series 201407, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Benhabib, Jess & Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2012. "Liquidity Traps and Expectation Dynamics: Fiscal Stimulus or Fiscal Austerity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kazumasa Iwata & Shinji Takenaka, 2012. "Central bank balance sheet expansion: Japan's experience," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 132-159 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:485325 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521153560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.