Trade and Industrial Policy under International Oligopoly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lahiri,Sajal & Ono,Yoshiyasu, 2003. "Trade and Industrial Policy under International Oligopoly," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521770330, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kayalica, Ozgur M. & Espinosa-Ramirez, Rafael S., 2009. "Brotherhood of competition: Foreign Direct Investment and domestic mergers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 63-69, January.
- Ara, Tomohiro & Ghosh, Arghya, 2016. "Tariffs, vertical specialization and oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 1-23.
- Kenta Tanaka and Shunsuke Managi, 2013.
"Measuring Productivity Gains from Deregulation of the Japanese Urban Gas Industry,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Tanaka, Kenta & Managi, Shunsuke, 2013. "Measuring Productivity Gains from Deregulation of the Japanese Urban Gas Industry," MPRA Paper 44630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521038171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .