Property Taxes and Tax Revolts
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Farooque, Omar, 2013.
"Interjurisdictional housing prices and spatial amenities: Which measures of housing prices reflect local public goods?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 635-648.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Omar Farooque, 2012. "Interjurisdictional Housing Prices and Spatial Amenities: Which Measures of Housing Prices Reflect Local Public Goods?," NBER Working Papers 17809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas C. Bice & William H. Hoyt, 1997. "The Impact of Mandates and Tax Limits on Voluntary Contributions to Local Public Services: An Application to Fire Protection Services," Public Economics 9704002, EconWPA.
- Spencer Banzhaf, H., 2005. "Green price indices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 262-280, March.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2004.
"Sustainable Fiscal Policy in a Federal System: Switzerland as an Example,"
Marburg Working Papers on Economics
200424, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgassner, 2004. "Sustainable Fiscal Policy in a Federal System: Switzerland as an Example," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Prof. Dr. Lars P. Feld & Prof. Dr. Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2004. "Sustainable Fiscal Policy in a Federal System Switzerland as an Example," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2004 2004-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2002. "Quality Adjustment for Spatially-Delineated Public Goods: Theory and Application to Cost-of-Living Indices in Los Angeles," Discussion Papers dp-02-10-, Resources For the Future.
- Gebhard Kirchgassner, 2002.
"The effects of fiscal institutions on public finance: a survey of the empirical evidence,"
Chapters,in: Political Economy and Public Finance, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2001. "The Effects of Fiscal Institutions on Public Finance: A Survey of the Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 617, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holger Sieg & V. Kerry Smith & H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randy Walsh, 2000. "Estimating the General Equilibrium Benefits of Large Policy Changes: The Clean Air Act Revisited," NBER Working Papers 7744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dye, Richard F. & McGuire, Therese J., 1997. "The effect of property tax limitation measures on local government fiscal behavior," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 469-487, December.
- Hamid Beladi & Nicholas S. P. Tay & Reza Oladi, 2011. "On Competition for Listings," Working Papers 0003, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Cutler, David M. & Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1999.
"Restraining the Leviathan: property tax limitation in Massachusetts,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 313-334, March.
- David M. Cutler & Douglas W. Elmendorf & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1997. "Restraining the Leviathan: Property Tax Limitation in Massachusetts," NBER Working Papers 6196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Douglas W. Elmendorf & Richard Zeckhauser, 1997. "Restraining the Leviathan: property tax limitations in Massachusetts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jan Schnellenbach, 2004. "The Evolution of a Fiscal Constitution When Individuals are Theoretically Uncertain," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 97-115, January.
- Anderson, Nathan B., 2012. "Market value assessment and idiosyncratic tax-price risk: Understanding the consequences of alternative definitions of the property tax base," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 545-560.
- Holger Sieg & V. Kerry Smith & Spencer Banzhaf & Randy Walsh, 2000. "Using Locational Equilibrium Models to Evaluate Housing Price Indexes," NBER Working Papers 7934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ron Cheung, 2005. "The Effect of Property Tax Limitations on Residential Private Governments," Working Papers wp2005_05_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L., 2014.
"Foreclosures and local government revenues from the property tax: The case of Georgia school districts,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-11.
- James Alm & Robert D. Buschman & David L. Sjoquist, 2014. "Foreclosures and local government revenues from the property tax: The case of Georgia school districts," Working Papers 1401, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Todd Sinai & Joseph Gyourko, 2004. "The (Un)changing Geographical Distribution of Housing Tax Benefits: 1980 to 2000," NBER Working Papers 10322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgassner, 2006. "On the Effectiveness of Debt Brakes: The Swiss Experience," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-21, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L., 2011.
"Rethinking local government reliance on the property tax,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 320-331, July.
- James Alm & Robert D. Buschman & David L. Sjoquist, 2012. "Rethinking Local Government Reliance on the Property Tax," Working Papers 1215, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas A. Downes, 2002. "Do state governments matter?: a review of the evidence on the impact on educational outcomes of the changing role of the states in the financing of public education," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 47(Jun), pages 143-180.
- Raymond D. Sauer, 2001. "The political economy of gambling regulation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 5-15.
- Nada Wasi & Michelle J. White, 2005. "Property Tax Limitations and Mobility: The Lock-in Effect of California's Proposition 13," NBER Working Papers 11108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradley, Sebastien, 2012. "Property Tax Salience and Payment Delinquency," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-9, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Eric J. Brunner & Jon Sonstelie, 2006. "California's School Finance Reform: An Experiment in Fiscal Federalism," Working papers 2006-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521035996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .