Economia e território
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.J. Klink, 2011. "The Mobility of Labour and Capital: The Urban Implications of Changing International Trends," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Urban Policy, Volume 3, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carlos R. Azzoni & Joaquim J.M. Guilhoto, 2011. "Size and Importance of Tertiary Activities in Brazil," Chapters,in: The Economies of Argentina and Brazil, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- VerÃ´nica Cardoso & Fernando Perobelli, 2014. "Evaluation of the structure of the services sector in Brazil: a regional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p865, European Regional Science Association.
- Ana Claudia Arruda Laprovitera & Dinilson Pedroza Junior, 2011. "Small Businesses as a Factor for Growth and Regional Economic Development in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p50, European Regional Science Association.
- Tartaruga, Iván G. Peyré & Cazarotto, Rosmari Terezinha & Martins, Clitia Helena Backx & Fukui, Ana, 2016. "Innovation and public understanding of science: possibility of new indicators for the analysis of public attitudes to science, technology and innovation," MPRA Paper 76262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:livros:000004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .