Implications of land and water degradation on food security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrow, Christopher J., 1998. "River basin development planning and management: A critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 171-186, January.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Perret, Sylvain R., 2002. "Water Policies And Smallholding Irrigation Schemes In South Africa: A History And New Institutional Challenges," Working Papers 18041, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Perry, C. J. & Rock, M. & Seckler, D., 1997. "Water as an economic good: a solution, or a problem ?," IWMI Research Reports H021492, International Water Management Institute.
- van Koppen, B., 2000. "From bucket to basin: Managing river basins to alleviate water deprivation," IWMI Books, Reports H025886, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsLand degradation; Erosion; Water pollution; Sedimentation; Groundwater depletion; Salt water intrusion; Soil salinity; Urbanization; Wetlands; Food security; Environmental Economics and Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Land Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:138055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.