The Economics of Papua New Guinea's Tuna Fisheries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard Roberts, 2014.
"Business experience and start-up size: Buying more lottery tickets next time around?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 529-547, October.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard G. Roberts & David J. Storey, 2012. "Business Experience and Start-up Size: Buying More Lottery Tickets Next Time Around?," SPRU Working Paper Series 203, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Chiang, Fu-Sung & Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G., 2001. "The Impact Of Inventory On Tuna Price: An Application Of Scaling In The Rotterdam Inverse Demand System," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Cahu, Paul & Fall, Falilou & Pongou, Roland, 2014.
"Beauty, Polygyny, and Fertility: Theory and Evidence,"
59009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Cahu & Falilou Fall & Roland Pongou, 2014. "Beauty, Polygyny and Fertility: Theory and Evidence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01130403, HAL.
- Paul Cahu & Falilou Fall & Roland Pongou, 2014. "Beauty, Polygyny, and Fertility: Theory and Evidence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aciarm:119355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aciarau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .