Public Administration: Main Factor in Successful Management of Coastal Area Development in Republic of Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheri M. Markose, 2005. "Computability and Evolutionary Complexity: Markets as Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS)," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(504), pages 159-192, June.
- CÃ©sar Ducruet & Sung-Woo Lee & Adolf K.Y. Ng, 2010. "Centrality and vulnerability in liner shipping networks: revisiting the Northeast Asian port hierarchy," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 17-36, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2010.
"Complexity Thinking and Evolutionary Economic Geography,"
Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2007. "Complexity thinking and evolutionary economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 573-601, September.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2007. "Complexity Thinking and Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0703, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Van Bergeijk, Peter A G & Berk, Jan Marc, 2001.
"European Monetary Union, the Term Structure, and the Lucas Critique,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 547-556.
- Vanbergeijk, Peter A.G. & Berk, Jan Marc, 2001. "European Monetary Union, the term structure, and the Lucas Critique," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- David Glen & Peter Marlow, 2009. "Maritime Statistics: a new forum for practitioners," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 185-195, April.
- John Foster, 2005. "From simplistic to complex systems in economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 873-892, November.
- Keshavarz, Nastaran & Nutbeam, Don & Rowling, Louise & Khavarpour, Freidoon, 2010. "Schools as social complex adaptive systems: A new way to understand the challenges of introducing the health promoting schools concept," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1467-1474, May.
- Notteboom Theo E., 2004. "Container Shipping And Ports: An Overview," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-21, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
More about this item
Keywordspublic administration; management; coastal area; organization; strategy; control;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zna:indecs:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:16-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .