Amerikanisches Job-Wunder versus deutsches Produktivitätswunder: Ein Vergleich der Arbeitsmarktstrategien
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Malinvaud, Edmond, 1994.
"Growth and employment: The scope of a European initiative,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 489-504.
- Dreze, J. H. & Malinvaud, E., "undated". "Growth and employment: The scope of a European initiative," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1097, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dreze, J. H. & Malinvaud, E., 1994. "Growth and employment: the scope for a European initiative," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kidd, David P & Oswald, Andrew J, 1987. "A Dynamic Model of Trade Union Behaviour," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(215), pages 355-365, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner, Heinz, 1997. "Die Arbeitsmarktentwicklung in den USA : Lehren für uns? (The development of the labour market in the USA - lessons for us?)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 30(3), pages 585-600.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wirtdi:137439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.