Ausländermetropole Berlin: Integration West und Integration Ost?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010.
"The Consumption Response to Income Changes,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 479-506, September.
- Tullio Jappeli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2009. "The Consumption Response to Income Changes," Discussion Papers 08-052, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010. "The Consumption Response to Income Changes," NBER Working Papers 15739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2010. "The Consumption Response to Income Changes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2009. "The Consumption Response to Income Changes," CSEF Working Papers 237, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Yun, Dae-Sic & O'Kelly, M. E., 1997. "Modeling the day-of-the-week shopping activity and travel patterns," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 307-319, December.
- Hsiao, Ming-Hsiung, 2009. "Shopping mode choice: Physical store shopping versus e-shopping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 86-95, January.
- Morrill, Melinda Sandler & Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff, 2012.
"What Effects Do Macroeconomic Conditions Have on Families' Time Together?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6529, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melinda Sandler Morrill & Sabrina Wulff Pabilonia, 2012. "What Effects do Macroeconomic Conditions Have on Families' Time Together?," Working Papers 454, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Gunseli Berik & Ebru Kongar, 2012. "Time Use of Mothers and Fathers in Hard Times: The US Recession of 2007-09," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_726, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mark A. Aguiar & Erik Hurst & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2011. "Time Use During Recessions," NBER Working Papers 17259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moshe Hirsh & Joseph N. Prashkea & Moshe Ben-Akiva, 1986. "Dynamic Model of Weekly Activity Pattern," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 24-36, February.
- Lois, David & López-Sáez, Mercedes, 2009. "The relationship between instrumental, symbolic and affective factors as predictors of car use: A structural equation modeling approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(9-10), pages 790-799, November.
- Evert-Jan Visser & Martin Lanzendorf, 2004. "Mobility And Accessibility Effects Of B2c E-Commerce: A Literature Review," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 95(2), pages 189-205, April.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Susan Handy & Kelly Clifton, 2001. "Local shopping as a strategy for reducing automobile travel," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 317-346, November.
- Xinyu Cao & Zhiyi Xu & Frank Douma, 2012. "The interactions between e-shopping and traditional in-store shopping: an application of structural equations model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 957-974, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEinwanderung; Immigration; Ausländer; Integration; Integrationsmodelle; ethnische Gruppe; Berlin; Berlin-West; Berlin-Ost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:67522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.