How Macroeconomic Policies Erode Business Competitiveness: Serbia’s Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Button, Kenneth & Taylor, Samantha, 2000.
"International air transportation and economic development,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 209-222.
- Button, Kenneth J. & Taylor, Samantha Y, 2000. "International Air Transportation And Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa00p483, European Regional Science Association.
- Forsyth, Peter & King, John & Lyn Rodolfo, Cherry, 2006. "Open Skies in ASEAN," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 143-152.
More about this item
KeywordsSerbia; competitiveness; real FX rate; industrial policies; energy sector;
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:zirebs:v:13:y:2010:i:sci:p:19-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jurica Šimurina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .