The Monetary Policy in Post Crisis Period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantin Chilarescu & Nicolas Vaneecloo, 2007.
"A Stochastic Approach to the Cobb-Douglas Production Function,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(9), pages 1-8.
- Nicolas Vaneecloo & Constantin Chilarescu, 2007. "A stochastic approach to the Cobb-Douglas Production Function," Post-Print halshs-00284915, HAL.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:9:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zina CIORAN, 2014. "Effectiveness And Limitations Of Monetary Policy Instruments In Romania And The European Union," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(4), pages 43-56, December.
- Zina V.MARCU căs. CIORAN, 2013. "Monetary Policy And The Inflation Targeting Strategy," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 167-173, October.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2013:v:5:p:556-566 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:29:cioran is not listed on IDEAS
- Zina Marcu (Cioran), 2013. "Monetary Policy Under The Impact Of The Current Global Crisis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5(4), pages 556-566, December.
- CRISTE, Adina, 2015. "Central Bank Policy During Times Of Financial Instability - Experiences Of Some Eurosystem’S Candidates," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 19(2), pages 17-29.
More about this item
Keywordscentral bank; crisis; monetary policy; financial stability;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wun:journl:tje:v05:y2012:i17:a05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Margea). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuvtro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.