Econometric Models for Analysing the Structural Funds Absorption at Regional Level - Case Study SW Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oana GHERGHINESCU & Paul RINDERU & Cristi SPULBAR, 2009. "Analysis of structural and cohesion funds absorption in Romania," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(9), pages 223-230, May.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Storti, G., 2006. "Minimum distance estimation of GARCH(1,1) models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1803-1821, December.
- Andres RodrIguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi†, 2004.
"Between Development and Social Policies: The Impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 97-113.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003. "Between development and social policies: the impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," European Economy Group Working Papers 28, European Economy Group.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Monahan, J Christopher, 1992.
"An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 953-966, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Christopher J. Monahan, 1990. "An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 942, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tiiu Paas & Friso Schittle & Andres Kuusk, "undated". "Modelling Regional Income Convergence in EU-25," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600067, EcoMod.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brancu Laura & Munteanu Valentin & Gligor Delia, 2013. "CRITICAL FACTORS IN HRD PROJECTSâ€(tm) IMPLEMENTATION: EVIDENCE FROM PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES IN ROMANIA," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 215-224, July.
More about this item
Keywordseconometric model; GARCH; NUTS2; regional development;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wun:journl:tje:v04:y2011:i3(15):a05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Margea). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuvtro.html .