Residual Income in Four Dimensions: Goal-Congruity, Controllability, Understandability and Practicability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim G Andrews & Nartnalin Chompusri, 2001. "Lessons in ‘Cross-Vergence’: Restructuring the Thai Subsidiary Corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(1), pages 77-93, March.
- Harry G Barkema & Freek Vermeulen, 1997. "What Differences in the Cultural Backgrounds of Partners Are Detrimental for International Joint Ventures?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(4), pages 845-864, December.
- Canals, Jordi, 1999. "Scale versus specialization: banking strategies after the euro," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 567-575, December.
More about this item
Keywordsresidual income (RI); net economic income (NEI); residual income that is based exclusively on unadjusted book values (RIBV); goal-congruity;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wun:journl:tje:v02:y2009:i2(6):a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Margea). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuvtro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .