Composition Of Time-Consistent Dynamic Monetary Risk Measures In Discrete Time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beatrice Acciaio & Hans Foellmer & Irina Penner, 2010. "Risk assessment for uncertain cash flows: Model ambiguity, discounting ambiguity, and the role of bubbles," Papers 1002.3627, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Cheridito & Ulrich Horst & Michael Kupper & Traian A. Pirvu, 2016.
"Equilibrium Pricing in Incomplete Markets Under Translation Invariant Preferences,"
Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 174-195, February.
- Patrick Cheridito & Ulrich Horst & Michael Kupper & Traian A. Pirvu, 2011. "Equilibrium Pricing in Incomplete Markets under Translation Invariant Preferences," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-083, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Antoon Pelsser & Mitja Stadje, 2014. "Time-Consistent And Market-Consistent Evaluations," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 25-65, January.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Marcin Pitera, 2018. "A Unified Approach to Time Consistency of Dynamic Risk Measures and Dynamic Performance Measures in Discrete Time," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 204-221, February.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2012. "Multiportfolio time consistency for set-valued convex and coherent risk measures," Papers 1212.5563, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Stadje, M.A. & Pelsser, A., 2014.
"Time-Consistent and Market-Consistent Evaluations (Revised version of 2012-086),"
Other publications TiSEM
0841e78f-a73b-42c1-b7d4-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stadje, M.A. & Pelsser, A., 2014. "Time-Consistent and Market-Consistent Evaluations (Revised version of 2012-086)," Discussion Paper 2014-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bartl, Daniel, 2020. "Conditional nonlinear expectations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 785-805.
- Wayne King Ming Chan, 2015. "RAROC-Based Contingent Claim Valuation," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 3-2015, September.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2018. "Time consistency for scalar multivariate risk measures," Papers 1810.04978, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2018. "Scalar multivariate risk measures with a single eligible asset," Papers 1807.10694, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Acciaio, Beatrice & Föllmer, Hans & Penner, Irina, 2012. "Risk assessment for uncertain cash flows: model ambiguity, discounting ambiguity, and the role of bubbles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50118, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barigou, Karim & Chen, Ze & Dhaene, Jan, 2019. "Fair dynamic valuation of insurance liabilities: Merging actuarial judgement with market- and time-consistency," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 19-29.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2015. "A Supermartingale Relation for Multivariate Risk Measures," Papers 1510.05561, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- E. Kromer & L. Overbeck & K. Zilch, 2019. "Dynamic systemic risk measures for bounded discrete time processes," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 90(1), pages 77-108, August.
- G. Dorfleitner & J. Gerer, 2020. "Time consistent pricing of options with embedded decisions," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 85-119, April.
- Elisa Mastrogiacomo & Emanuela Rosazza Gianin, 2019. "Time-consistency of risk measures: how strong is such a property?," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 42(1), pages 287-317, June.
- Alois Pichler, 2017. "A quantitative comparison of risk measures," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 254(1), pages 251-275, July.
- Samuel Drapeau & Michael Kupper, 2013. "Risk Preferences and Their Robust Representation," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 28-62, February.
- Jingnan Fan & Andrzej Ruszczyński, 2018. "Risk measurement and risk-averse control of partially observable discrete-time Markov systems," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 88(2), pages 161-184, October.
- Georg Ch. Pflug & Alois Pichler, 2016. "Time-Consistent Decisions and Temporal Decomposition of Coherent Risk Functionals," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 682-699, May.
- Roger J. A. Laeven & Mitja Stadje, 2014. "Robust Portfolio Choice and Indifference Valuation," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 1109-1141, November.
- Cossette, Hélène & Marceau, Etienne & Trufin, Julien & Zuyderhoff, Pierre, 2020. "Ruin-based risk measures in discrete-time risk models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 246-261.
- Hampus Engsner & Kristoffer Lindensjo & Filip Lindskog, 2018. "The value of a liability cash flow in discrete time subject to capital requirements," Papers 1808.03328, arXiv.org.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2013. "A comparison of techniques for dynamic multivariate risk measures," Papers 1305.2151, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Hampus Engsner & Kristoffer Lindensjö & Filip Lindskog, 2020. "The value of a liability cash flow in discrete time subject to capital requirements," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 125-167, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic risk measures; time-consistency; dual representations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijtafx:v:14:y:2011:i:01:n:s0219024911006292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijtaf/ijtaf.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.