The Professionalization of Ethics in the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) – from Servant of Science to Ethical Master?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonid Sorokin & Gérard Mondello, 2015.
"Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker's Liability: The European Coastal Airports Case,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2015-46, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Leonid Sorokin & Gérard Mondello, 2015. "Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker’s Liability: The European Coastal Airports Case," Working Papers hal-01251476, HAL.
- Sorokin, Leonid V. & Mondello, Gérard, 2016. "Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker’s Liability: the European Coastal Airports Case," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 232211, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Leonid V. Sorokin & Gérard Mondello, 2016. "Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker’s Liability: the European Coastal Airports Case," Working Papers 2016.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- François Cohen & Matthieu Glachant & Magnus Söderberg, 2017.
"The cost of adapting to climate change: evidence from the US residential sector,"
GRI Working Papers
263, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- François Cohen & Matthieu Glachant & Magnus Söderberg, 2017. "The cost of adapting to climate change: evidence from the US residential sector," Working Papers hal-01695171, HAL.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2016.
"The Impacts Of Climate Change According To The Ipcc,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-20, February.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2015. "The impacts of climate change according to the IPCC," Working Paper Series 7815, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:21:y:2013:i:2:p:122-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.